- Increase the number of students who demonstrate competency on NJ Student Learning Standards, as measured by state and local assessments.
- Develop a database to track the academic progress of each student in grades 3-8.
- Increase participation and performance on HS tests:
a. Increase the number of HS students who score a “3” or higher on AP tests.
b. Increase the number of HS students who score a 1000 or higher on the SAT.
c. Increase the number of HS students who score a 21 or higher on the ACT.
- Build capacity of educators to foster and implement equitable practices to reduce barriers for students.
- Increase the level of security in all of our buildings.
- Increase career opportunities for students who do not plan on attending college.
- Reduce the rate of chronic absenteeism in elementary and middle school.
- Maximize the number of students who gain acceptance to their first choice college.
- Improve each school’s HIB self-assessments.
- Provide more opportunities for student, staff, and community input.