For Food Assistance:
In addition to the district's breakfast and lunch program:
For Food Stamps and Other Assistance:
For Health Insurance:
For Over-The-Counter Medications:
1) Some family-care programs and medicaid programs cover some of the over the counter medications as long as they are given a prescription for them
2) St. Cecelia's Catholic Church 45 Wilus Way Iselin NJ:
Social Ministries Office 732-283-0150. Food Pantry and other social services. Call or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for food requests/appointments. It is not necessary to be a parishioner.
People & Pets Facing Crisis
Did you know that there are organizations who will provide assistance to people and their pets in moments of crisis? Below you will find a list of places that will assist with the cost of veterinary care, pet food and/or temporary boarding. Each of these organizations is independent and has their own guidelines for providing assistance. Please research each organization to find the one that is best for you and your fur baby.
- The Onyx & Breezy Foundation: Provides Medical Assistance
- Brown Dog Foundation: This is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping families without full financial resources afford the care necessary to save their pet’s life.
- RedRover Relief: This organization provides financial assistance, resources and support to low-income individuals and survivors of domestic violence and their pets, so families can escape together and stay together.
- Paws 4 A Cure:A non-profit organization dedicated to helping families that are in need of non-routine veterinary financial assistance for their dog or cat.
- The Big Hearts Fund: A non-profit organization that raises funds and awareness for pets diagnosed with heart disease.
- Magic Bullet Fund: This organization helps people who have made room in their homes and hearts for a canine companion, but do not have the financial resources to provide cancer treatment.