Lunch and Breakfast Programs
ELEMENTARY LUNCH GENERAL INFORMATION
- New Menu Items coming to ALL schools
- Vegetarian options available daily
- Contact Chartwells with any questions. 732-602-8677 or Chartwells2015@gmail.com
COLLECTION AND ORDERING METHOD
- NO NEED TO ORDER LUNCHES. The students come through the serving line and choose from available options.
- The lunch menu has multiple lunch options, please review the menu with your child.
- NO COLLECTION ENVELOPES. All students have a student cafeteria account. Money is placed on the account and purchases are then deducted from their total, or a child can pay as they go and only pay the cashier the days when they eat lunch. The three ways to pay for your child’s meals…
- MYSCHOOL BUCKS: www.myschoolbucks.com is the easiest, most efficient and safest way to add money to your child’s account. With a myschoolbucks account you can easily add to your child’s account, check balances, set low balance alerts, and check your child’s meal activity. Myschoolbucks.com…..Easy to set up, Easy to Manage.
- MAIL PAYMENTS: If you prefer to pay by check you can simply mail a check to the Chartwells Food Service Office
(Chart wells, JFK High School, 200 Washington Ave, Iselin, NJ 08830) Checks should have student name and Pin# written on check. Checks are made payable to Woodbridge BOE.
- CHARTWELLS ASSOCIATE: Students can bring cash or check directly to the cashier during lunch. You can pay for that day’s lunch or place money on the student’s account directly on the lunch line.
- Free Eligible Students are entitled to a free breakfast as well as a free lunch. No need to place an order for your child. A breakfast will be prepared and served to free eligible students daily.
- Reduced/Paid Students are also entitled to breakfast; simply use the payment methods above then include a note to order breakfast for the month or contact the Chart wells Office ( email : firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-602-8677)to be added to the breakfast list. BREAKFAST still has to be ordered for the entire month.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS?
CONTACT: 732-602-8677 or email@example.com
CHARTWELLS NOW INTRODUCES NUTRISLICE
Website, Phone App, Tablet App
(HS, MS, School#20,#26, #23, #18 ONLY) OTHER EMEMENTARY SCHOOLS COMING SOON!
DOMINO'S PIZZA SERVICE BEGINS WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 12th.
THERE ARE 3 DOMINO'S PIZZA DAYS IN SEPTEMBER
NEW DOMINO'S SCHOOL SCHEDULE
TUESDAY: School #4/5, #14, #19
WEDNESDAY: School #12, #22, #24, #25, #27
THURSDAY: School #1, #11, #28, #9
FRIDAY: School #18, #20, #23, #26,