Random Alcohol or Other Drug Testing

Any student involved in extra-curricular programs, including all clubs and athletic programs, and those who participate in student parking, will be subject to Random Alcohol and/or Drug Testing.

In order to participate in any of the above activities, parent and student must complete the district consent form.

This form can be completed by signing in to the parent portal, and locating the consent form under the “Forms” tab.

We will still be accepting paper consent forms but completion through the Parent Portal is preferred. If you need a paper form you can print one here: Consent Form

Random Alcohol or Drug Testing Proposal

Random Alcohol or Drug Testing Policy