- For your reference, the PowerPoint discussed at the Junior Class meeting can be found here.
- Junior Cotillion Registration Form can be found here.
All WHS students attending Cotillion must have signed and completed permission slips at time of purchase:
- Cotillion Permission Slip for Juniors can be found here.
- Cotillion Permission Slip for all other WHS students can be found here.
If you and/or your guest have food allergies or dietary restrictions, please print and complete the form and submit at time of ticket purchase.
- Food Allergy and Restrictions form can be found here.
If your guest is from out of school, you must have the completed and signed Outside Guest Information form with you at time of ticket purchase, as well as a photocopy of your guest's ID. Be sure that your guest has ID with him or her at all times during the Cotillion. If your guest does not have ID, s/he will not be permitted to enter.
- Outside Guest Information form can be found here.
If you would like to sit with your friends, you must select one person to be a table captain. This person will register for your table (up to 10 students maximum per table). Please be mindful that these are requests, and we will fill tables as needed.
- Table Request Arrangements (to be completed by Table Captain ONLY) can be found here.
No refunds will be issued, and no tickets will be sold after Friday, April 13th.
If you have any questions, please refer to the PowerPoint before seeing Ms. Pannullo in room 301, or Mr. O'Halloran in room 304.