Woodbridge Township School District Goals 2018-20191) Increase participation and performance on HS tests:a. Increase the number of HS students who score a “3” or higher on AP tests.b. Increase the number of HS students who score a 1000 or higher on the SAT.c. Increase the number of HS students who score a 21 or higher on the ACT.2) Ensure that all of our students are performing at grade level.
3) Increase career opportunities for students who do not plan on attending college.
4) Maximize the number of students who gain acceptance to their first choice college.
5) Enrich our dual-enrollment program, including increasing student enrollment and increasing our variety of dual-enrollment courses.
6) Apply practical technology to engage students and enhance learning.
7) Increase our digital curriculum.
8) Improve each school’s HIB self-assessments.
9) Provide more opportunities for student, staff, and community input.
10) Expand our curriculum to provide the most engaging, rigorous and meaningful student learning experiences.
11) Reduce the amount of chronic absenteeism in elementary and middle school.
12) Cultivate the partnership between the Woodbridge Township Public Libraries and the school district.