Woodbridge Township School District Goals 2019-2020
1) Increase the number of students who demonstrate competency on NJ Student Learning Standards, as measured by state and local assessments.
2) Develop a database to track the academic progress of each student in grades 3-8.
3) Increase participation and performance on HS tests:
a. Increase the number of HS students who score a “3” or higher on AP tests.
b. Increase the number of HS students who score a 1000 or higher on the SAT.
c. Increase the number of HS students who score a 21 or higher on the ACT.
4) Build capacity of educators to foster and implement equitable practices to reduce barriers for students.
5) Increase the level of security in all of our buildings.
6) Increase career opportunities for students who do not plan on attending college.
7) Reduce the rate of chronic absenteeism in elementary and middle school.
8) Maximize the number of students who gain acceptance to their first choice college.
9) Improve each school’s HIB self-assessments.
10) Provide more opportunities for student, staff, and community input.