Mrs. Ventura's 2nd Grade!Hi Everyone!Google Classroom- We are in full swing with Google Classroom (GC). All of you assignments are listed there. Parents can still check in VIA REMIND or on GC. Reach out with any questions!!Link to my google classroom- https://classroom.google.com/c/ODI0NjA3MDk4How to use- https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1PDVZvie0DnFbFEVFB8U3j89o1mD5BCUXTE6ymbb9y_k/mobilepresent?fbclid=IwAR15cHgZogN4TpblhZVpZoEpfLxaChVImN45btTxSVrSzJjz4hoTVmz2Dww&slide=id.g4f60ec15fb_1_0Daily Procedures( Please do these things every day, Mon-Fri)
- Check in by 10 AM via remind or email. Your child WILL be marked absent if you do not check in
- Assignments will be posted daily, by date, in the menu to the left
- Please check your Remind101 and email for important updates and directions.
Email: Gina.Ventura@Woodbridge.k12.nj.usThings to do Daily
- My email is listed below and you can also contact me through REMIND.
- Timed Tests- one side each day, give 1 min and 30 seconds or finish the whole side
- DLR- Daily Language review, found in folder, one per day
- Handwriting- lower case cursive, if you happen to finish that you can move on to upper case. Be sure to follow the directions for each letter's formation at the bottom of the page.
- Read- Read for 15-20 minutes daily and be sure to record it on your reading log
- Biography Project- This project will be due in April, but now is a good opportunity to start working on it
- Reflex- Log on to Reflex to help strength fact fluency for 15 min. 2-3 times a week (this does not need to be done daily)
- Journal Writing- The 4 Journal Writings for this month can be found on the pink MARCH calendar in your folder. Your topics for this month are #4, #5, and #9. These are not to be done all in one day.
- San Diego Zoo- https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/animal-cams-videos
Science and Social Studies Book Chapters (these were photocopied and scanned in so students didn't need to bring home their books) Click on the link below and it will bring you to the pages we had copied for you to complete the workbook pages."The more that you read,the more things you will know.The more that you learn,the more places you'll go."~ Dr. Seuss