Spring Recess Travel
Tuesday, March 23, 2021
Travel & Quarantine(s)
- Travel to states other than DE, PA, NY, CT for more than 24 hours will require a 10-day quarantine.
- If the traveler(s) have a negative COVID test after travel, the quarantine is reduced to 7 days; results provided to the school.
- If the traveler(s) has a positive COVID test after travel, he/she will work remotely for 10 days or until he/she is symptom free.
- Vaccinations or recent positive tests for COVID do not exempt travelers from the mandatory 10 or 7 day quarantine.
- Vaccinated students and staff will not have to quarantine after being in close contact with COVID positive people
- Vaccinated students and staff will include those who have completed the vaccination shots at least 14 days prior