With the Spring Break rapidly approaching some of you may be traveling out of the area for vacation. Below you will find the guidelines for travel that will be in effect until further notice.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. These guidelines have been put into place to safeguard our school community. Please follow these guidelines to ensure a safe environment for all of us at Mawbey Street School # 1.
- Travel to states other than DE, PA, NY, CT for more than 24 hours will require a 10 day quarantine.
- If the traveler has a negative COVID test after travel, the quarantine is reduced to 7 days;
- Vaccinations or recent positive tests for COVID do not exempt travelers from the mandatory 10 or 7 day quarantine.
- Vaccinated students and staff will not have to quarantine after being in close contact with COVID positive people
- Vaccinated students and staff will include those who have completed the vaccination shots at least 14 days prior;
- These rules apply to students and staff.