Welcome to Mrs. Blash's Physical Education Class
Mrs. Blash graduated with a B.A. in Physical Education and Health from Kean University in 2007. She has taught at several different schools in the district as an Adapted Physical Education Teacher as well as a regular Physical Education Teacher. She spent 4 years teaching at Woodbridge Middle School as well as running their boys and girls volleyball program. This is her 6th year at Colonia High School where she teaches Physical Education and Senior Health classes. She currently is the assistant coach for the girls and boys volleyball team.
Students are responsible for taking their clothes home Fridays and bringing them back in the next week.
Please remind your child after a long weekend/break to bring their clothes even if they are not sure if it a scheduled A day or B day.THE WEATHER IS UNPREDICTABLE DURING THE FALL AND SPRING... BRING CLOTHES SO YOU ARE ALWAYS PREPARED TO BE OUTSIDE. WE WILL BE GOING OUTSIDE!!!Students are expected to perform their warm ups and stretches
as well as participate.
Failure to do so will result in a partial participation for the day.There are no cell phones permitted on the gym floor or locker rooms during class!! Any phone that is outwill be taken and given to the office!!
1. You must be in the locker room by the time the bell rings. Lates will be written up on the 2nd, 4th and 6th time. The 8th time results in a loss of credit.
2. After your second absence, or any suspension (ACS/OSS) check the calendar for make up work. The ACS teacher has a copy of the make-up calendar, and on all P.E. teachers’websites as well as google classroom.
3. You must remain in the locker room until the lights are flashed. If you are in the gym without teacher supervision you will be written up. You may not leave the locker room without permission for any reason.
4. You may not use the vending machine, No food or drink in the gym.
5. No cell phones, iPods, or headphones on the gym floor. They will be confiscated on first offense.
6. Hanging on the rim or net will not be tolerated. You will be written up.
7. Horse play of any kind will not be tolerated. You will be written up.
8. You are not allowed to use the team room during the school day. Keep your clothes in your gym locker. The team room is locked at 7:50 every morning.If you have any questions please feel free to email me @ : Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org