- Every student starts with an A+.
- The first unprepared is -2.5points, and every one after that is -5points.
- After the first two absences, 5 points is taken off for every absence.
- 5 pts. is taken off for any suspension days.
- Make-up work will be given to the student for any excessive absences or suspensions. Students will be able to choose from a list of athletes, that he/she has to write a biography on. The assignment needs to be one page front and back, handwritten, and in his/her own words.
- All students are required to participate in a daily routine of conditioning: push-ups, abdominal work, and walk/jog intervals; before his/her activity. A fitness testing assessment (the pacer) will be performed at the beginning and end of the semester to measure each students' progress.
- If students are prepared, but do not participate, they will receive half credit for that day of Phys. Ed.
- No cell phones or are permitted while in class.
- No food or drinks are permitted in the gym, except for water.
- Every student is assigned a lock at the beginning of the semester; and will be fined $10, if not returned at the end of the semester.