Woodbridge Township School District seeks to engage the entire community in
instructing and inspiring our students to be successful and significant beyond
Our mission is to develop, through a technology infused
curriculum, life-long learners who are responsible citizens prepared to make
positive contributions to the global society. We are committed to engaging all
members of the community in the process of providing a learning environment
that fosters interdependence, embraces change and values diversity.
1. Great teachers + continuously effective, engaging
instruction = increased student achievement.
2. All children can learn, but learning takes effort.
3. Every lesson should be a positive learning experience for
4. Every child deserves our best every day.
5. We are here to help children.
6. We need to give our children what they need.
Our school district uses the SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely communication to parents and staff members on matters such as attendance, general interest activities and campus and district emergencies. In order to enhance our ability to accurately deliver that information, we kindly request that you create your own contact preference profile using SchoolMessenger’s Contact Manager web site. Click here to get started.