1) Increase participation and performance on HS tests:
a. Increase the number of HS students who score a “3” or higher on AP tests.
b. Increase the number of HS students who score a 1000 or higher on the SAT.
c. Increase the number of HS students who score a 21 or higher on the ACT.
2) Ensure that all of our students are performing at grade level.
3) Maximize the number of students who gain acceptance to their first choice college.
4) Apply practical technology to engage students and enhance learning.
5) Increase the number of Google classrooms.
6) Use the teacher evaluation system to improve classroom instruction.
7) Spend money more efficiently by using A-ROI to analyze investments.
8) Increase home-school communication and interaction.
9) Increase student participation in local community service events.
10) Increase opportunities for students who do not plan on attending college.
11) Increase practical professional development opportunities for teachers.
12) Increase student participation in dual-enrollment courses.